IT Software Web & Telecoms Apprenticeship
- The IT & Telecoms apprentice would be working on Beaming's technical support helpdesk, responsible for assisting the team in continuing to achieve their reputation of excelling in customer care by, responding to clients in a professional manner and supporting their business networks, including carrying out essential maintenance on routers and other IT equipment.
- The successful applicant will have a passion for ICT and benefit from receiving training in an award winning, professional and fast paced environment.
- Throughout the apprenticeship the technician will be exposed to the latest communication technologies, as well as gaining a general understanding of the telecommunications industry.
- This post would be a fantastic opportunity for an individual with enthusiasm, ambition and a desire to know more about how the internet works.
- Self initiative
- Organisational skills
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Solid demonstrable working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Passion for IT
- Problem Solving
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to answer the telephone and respond to emails in a professional manner
- Personal time management
- Capable of working as part of a team but also able to work on own initiative
- Committed and motivated
- Enthusiastic, hard working and dedicated to self development within the workplace
Good GCSE results (A-C or equivalent) essential
A full time position with the company could be a possibility after successful completion of your apprenticeship. Your role would develop as your capabilities, knowledge and skills increase, allowing you to take on more responsibility across the business.