Data Analyst Apprentice
At Optimity they are complete data experts, and so you couldn't be in a better environment as an apprentice to learn from your colleagues. The Data Analyst apprenticeship is brand new and we're the first ones to launch it, showing that your education is in the hands of apprenticeship pioneers who have lots of experience in the industry. Make sure you don't miss out and apply now!What you will be doing:
- You will be helping Optimity understand the levers and drivers in the business
- You will be working especially with the senior manager to understand what is happening in the business through the interpretation and presentation of data.
- The role requires an understanding of data structures - how data relates to one another
- The role requires an understanding of how to extract information from the data - in the form of meaningful reports
- The role requires an understanding of how to present this data in the forms of trends is happening over time.
- You are able to work through the logic of how data interrelates
- You should be comfortable working from leadership team down
- You have experience in coding (to write complex reports), databases (SQL) and some report writing tools like Crystal Reports would be beneficial.
- You will be asked your view of what is happening so you should be comfortable in making your opinion known.
- You have an interest in data and how it can change a companies performance.
Ideally, have completed a Level 3 apprenticeship in the IT sector.Future prospects 96% of Arch Apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up to £15k-£20k a year immediately post-apprenticeship - £290-£385 a week! Things to consider Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself: Do I live close enough to Shoreditch that I could commute there and back every day? Do I meet the qualifications required for this role? Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months? Do I want to work in the data industry and have I researched into it?