Systems Developer Apprentice
Our Client is an award-winning developer of high-resolution projection and digital display products for consumers, businesses, and professional audio video channels.
Due to our rapid and continuous growth, they are looking for more forward thinking people to contribute to the company's success.
- Development and support of ERP & Bespoke systems
- Use of JAVA, ASP.NET and other code as required Review, analysis and implementation of system upgrades
- Daily IT Support for all users both in the UK and overseas offices
- Ability to adapt to emerging technologies and share knowledge with IT team and users
- Ability to work within a team as well as on individual projects
- Assisting IT Manager with software and system related issues
- Resolution of IT related issues through creative thinking
- Independent skills
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
5 GCSEs (ideally A* - C) including Maths and English or equivalent.Future prospects Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career. AFTER THE APPRENTICESHIP Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 young people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.