Established in 1997, Prolinx is a UK-owned and based Small to Medium Enterprise (SME). We deliver secure hosting and managed services for both private and public sectors, this includes processing and managing data at UK Government Security Classifications. Our services include secure data and application hosting, remotely accessible collaborative working environments and tools, specialist Software, monitoring and network services and security services and consultancy.
We have our own UK Sovereign data centres, managed by appropriately vetted personnel.
We have an opportunity available for an eager candidate to gain valuable skills and experience as you join us to complete a Business Analyst - Level 4 Apprenticeship.
A Business Analyst - Change Management Apprentice is required to fill a key role in a busy Change Management function, to oversee the progress of numerous Change Requests for multiple customers and to assist the Change Coordinator in administrating the Change Management function.
£18,000 per annum.
Routine duties include, but are not limited to:
- Gain understanding of the Change and Service Operations processes
- Day-to-day ticket management – Ensure all Changes are updated, and customers are kept informed on progress of their change.
- Organise, write agendas for, and attend Change Advisory Board meetings. Assisting the Change Coordinator, taking minutes
- Acquire ITIL Training to level-up along a Change career-pathway
What we are looking for:
Essential skills and experience:
- User of MS Office toolset
- Fundamental grasp of basic IT or desire to attain the same
- Previously worked within an IT/ Communications function
- IT educational achievement pre/college level
- Ability to obtain a Security Clearance to at least SC level
- Excellent communication skills – Including, but not limited to:
- Daily email communication
- Face-to-face meetings (internal and external)
- Attending conference calls
- Strong organisational skills under pressure, with the ability to prioritise based on business and customer needs
- Willingness to provide feedback and use initiative to improve processes
- Level 3 Qualification + at least 12 months of work experience* + robust onboarding plan (learner must work in the organisation for 3 months before signing up)
- OR business-related degree eg business, finance, economics, maths, etc.
- OR non-business-related degree + at least 6 months of work experience*
- OR existing staff member with 2+ years of work experience**
*Work experience relates to any valid work experience
**Existing staff work experience should not be in a business analyst role
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
- 24 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Extra Leave rewarded at 2 and 5 Years Service
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Retail Discount
90% of QA Apprentices secure full-time employment after finishing their apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.