Who you’ll be working for:
Morson Talent is a business with unrivalled sector knowledge, trusted relationships, highly skilled expertise and a consistent personal approach that our clients, contractors, candidates and employees continue to value.
We are innovators with people at our heart, we sit processes and technology around our people to deliver smarter solutions, better experiences and successful outcomes.
What’s in it for you:
You will spend dedicated time in each area of the business, supporting and learning from the existing members of the team. You will learn knowledge from experts within the team on key areas.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting team members with varied tasks, ranging from data updates, data entry and monitoring tasks
- Starting to build knowledge of the solutions the IS Services team offer, such as the Request Tracker Ticketing System, Applicant tracker, Recruitment System, Payroll System and Dashboard solution
- Assist the System Account Manager on implementations to update the system, documentation, and issue communication
- Working on Microsoft Excel to build foundation knowledge of Morson data
- Learning to understand the data and execute reports where required
- Dealing with internal and external stakeholders on the support to help resolve queries or escalate where required
- Monitor and action the compliance dashboards ensuring clean and reliable data
You will need the following skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills and the ability to multitask and manage own time effectively
- An insatiable appetite to learn
- Strong eye for detail
- Previous work experience in any environment is preferred, but not essential
The salary would be £16,000 per annum, and then increase £1,000 per year for the 2 year duration of the course.
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information please visit the UK ENIC website.
40 hours per week.
90% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing: this is 20% higher than the national average.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education. To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.