As a health and social care apprentice you will be a key member of the team. Your daily activities may include:
- Planning and completing activities with the service users that will enhance their quality of life
- Assisting service users with their personal care needs including getting up in the morning, dressing, undressing, washing, bathing and using the toilet
- Helping to prepare meals and drinks
- Completing service user records and paperwork in line with legislation
- Ensuring health and safety is followed at all times and the require standards are met
This position would suit a candidate with a friendly and approachable manner, who is able to work on their own initiative and prepared to commit to the work required for an apprenticeship.