Level 3 Information Communications Technician
Weekly Hours Worked: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
About the company:
Zusi is a UK Telecom and IT company based in Staffordshire with full reach of the UK. We’re a dynamic telecom provider with a national reach, aiming to do things differently. Established in 2014, Zusi has forged partnerships with some of the UK’s biggest names in telecoms, including EE, O2 Vodafone, and BT. We’ve seen how frustrated customers are with poor customer service and the pitfalls of relying on third party engineering support, within some of industry’s most well-known telecoms companies. We’re here to put usefulness and customer centric service back into the telecoms experience and empower your business with great technology that keeps you connected, mobile and more productive than ever.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Network Engineer with Zusi Limited, a UK Based ICT Company based in Newcastle Under Lyme.
We are looking for someone to want a career and understand all aspects of the role. Duties will involve problem solving customer issues and offering level 1 support. You will be required to shadow one of our engineers and help out on installs at customers sites.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Assisting customers in solving issues they’re facing.
- General level 1 Support.
- Logging Tickets and reporting complex issues to 2nd/3rd line support.
- Assisting with rolling out networks.
- Assisting with installing telecoms for clients.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths).
- Willingness to learn.
- Interests in technology.
- Pride in your work.
- Attention to Detail.
- Good time keeping.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment, and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance. Maintain regulatory, legal, and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.