What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation
- Web Design
- Deciding on the best technologies and languages for the project in question
- Testing sites and applications in different browsers and environments
- Problem solving
- Fixing bugs in existing projects
- Testing new features thoroughly to ensure they perform the correct task in all cases
Software Developer Level 4 apprenticeship standard delivered by The Development Manager Ltd.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The right candidate may, upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, move into a full-time job role, with opportunities for career progression and further training.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Initiative, IT skills, Team working Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent English Language (Grade 4) Essential Things to consider
Can you commute to the office location?