Netsuite Process Architect Apprentice
At Optimity they are complete IT experts, and so you couldn't be in a better environment as an apprentice to learn from your colleagues. The Software Developer apprenticeship is brand new and we're one of the few that provide it, showing that your education is in the hands of apprenticeship pioneers who have lots of experience in the industry. Make sure you don't miss out and apply now!What you will be doing:
- You'll be helping Optimity automate to the maximum degree their business processes, both existing and new using technology
- You'll be project planning and scheduling work under supervision or on their own - i.e. keeping others informed of progress and any issues
- The process flows will be agreed with the team at Optimity and will be implemented in a tool called NetSuite
- You'll be following an agile method - which will mean regular ‘demonstrations' of what has been achieved
- You must be proficient in at least one programming language
- You're able to flowchart or write pseudocode
- You're able to take a programme and break it down into its component parts as tasks and then execute on those tasks - reporting where necessary on progress and issues
- You're able to be given a logic problem and to code that problem
- You can describe the interfaces and feedback mechanisms between different departments
- You can work with a group of people to enable each to communicate their issues, reach agreement at the team level
- You're willing to engage in team conversations
- You're able to communicate - in writing - and by presentation skills.
Experience of at least one coding language and experience of work with databases (SQL) is an absolute requirement.Future prospects 96% of Arch Apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up to £15k-£20k a year immediately post-apprenticeship - £290-£385 a week! Things to consider Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself: Do I live close enough to Shoreditch that I could commute there and back every day? Do I meet the qualifications required for this role? Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months? Do I want to work in the IT industry and have I researched into it?