Sales Office Administrator
- Monday-Friday 8-4:30pm Total hours per week: 37.00
Expected apprenticeship duration
- 18 months
- Advanced Level Apprenticeship
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK and Irelands leading manufacturers of high quality bathroom products in the role of Sales Office Administrator.
Phoenix Bathrooms are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking Sales Office Administrator to join our friendly team in our busy sales office. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have a professional and smart appearance as well as being an effective and confident communicator.
You will be expected to have a hands on role in all work carried out in the department as well as a can do attitude and an aptitude at resolving any issues that you may be presented with.
- Answering incoming calls from customers on the phone and handling any enquiries that they may have
- Processing sales orders and ensuring the cut off deadlines are achieved
- Dealing with customers on a face to face basis when they are collecting their orders
- Provide administrative support to the business and in particular the sales team
- Dealing with stock availability and pricing enquiries
- Assisting customers with order and delivery ETA
- Other general office duties
Requirements and prospects
- Smart professional appearance
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- Extremely accurate with sales orders data entry
- Attention to detail with a professional mind-set
- Excellent customer service skills
- Possess a confident polite manner
- A team player with the ability to use their own initiative
- Self-motivated with a can do attitude
- Good organisation skills with the ability to manage a varied workload
- Experience with SAGE or SAP an advantage but not essential
- MS Office experience
- A-C GCSE grades in maths and English (or equivalent) are desirable however, not essential for this role
Progression within the company.
Things to consider
Can you get to and from this location on time on a daily basis.