Level 3 Digital Marketer
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5 Hours Monday to Friday
About the company:
We are Logical Resources FMCG. We're a digital first recruitment agency that has been helping consumer goods companies hire awesome people since 2015. We are lucky enough to work with some of the world’s biggest businesses, as well as up and coming start-ups you've probably seen on Dragons Den.
Life at Logical is one to shout about. We are all about our employees and their happiness. I'll quickly introduce you to the "Culture Council"; an employee ran group that organises monthly team-building exercises to ensure high morale, well-being and present opportunities to develop and give back to charity. As well as this we jet off twice a year, with Ibiza, Marbella and Val D'Isere topping the list. Fully paid for of course.
You won't just be working for Logical, but also helping to grow Leeds bucket List. Leeds Bucket List is a dynamic and innovative TikTok Marketing agency based in the heart of Leeds. They are dedicated to showcasing the incredible experiences our vibrant city has to offer. From hidden gems to iconic landmarks, we're on a mission to create captivating content that highlights the best things to do in Leeds. As a Content Apprentice, you'll be an integral part of our team, helping us shape and share the unique stories that make Leeds special.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing/Content Apprentice with Logical Resources FMCG a digital recruitment agency based in Leeds.
We are looking for an individual that is hungry, enthusiastic and has the drive to succeed alongside the company. We'll chuck you in the deep-end and give you loads of responsibility from day 1, but nurture and develop you into the Digital Marketing Professional you want to be! Here, you have complete creative freedom to bring ideas to the table and run with them, we're still fairly young and willing to try new things. Have a super exciting idea? Let's run it!
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Collaborate with our creative team to brainstorm and develop engaging content ideas for TikTok.
- Capture stunning visuals and footage that showcase the diverse attractions, events, and culture of Leeds.
- Assist in planning and executing content shoots, ensuring high-quality production standards.
- Edit and curate content to craft compelling narratives that resonate with our audience.
- Stay up to date with social media trends and TikTok features to optimize our content strategy.
- Engage with our community, responding to comments and fostering a positive online presence.
- Contribute your ideas and insights to refine our content strategy and storytelling techniques.
- Assist with the wider Marketing efforts of our supporting businesses (Off the Shelf and Logical Resources FMCG)
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- A passion for social media, digital marketing, and creating captivating content.
- Basic understanding of TikTok and other social media platforms.
- Creative thinking and a keen eye for detail.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively.
- Enthusiasm to learn and grow in a fast-paced, ever-evolving industry.
- Familiarity with Leeds and its attractions is a plus.
- Adaptable and willing to learn.
- Work well within a team and independently.
- Good communication.
- Positive attitude.
- Creative and open minded.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.