As a Sales Apprentice with Hilton, you will be working towards a Hospitality Team Member - Level 2 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months. No prior experience needed – just a passion for hospitality
Benefits and Pay
· Salary £24,000 per year
· Travel and food discounts: 30 discounted hotel nights per year plus 50% off Food & Beverage (subject to individual outlets)
· Free meals on duty
· Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
· Pension scheme
· High street discounts: with Perks at Work
· Grow your career and Personal Development: programmes designed to support your career
· 24/7 access to Employee Assistant Programme (EAP) & Wellbeing Hub
· Dedicated 1-2-1 support throughout your apprenticeship
· Functional Maths and English skills offered alongside the programme
What will I be doing?
As Sales Apprentice, you will maximise revenue opportunities in the areas of group reservations, conferences and events by driving sales leads and increasing conversions. The Sales Apprentice will interact frequently with Guests and customers with the intention of earning repeat and expanded business. Specifically, a Sales Apprentice will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
Receive and convert incoming enquiries to achieve targets and maximize revenue Seek opportunities to increase sales and conversions within the Team Manage an events schedule to maximise yield Focus on a consistently executed up-selling approach Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events Participate in hotel promotional activities
What are the desired skills?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Positive attitude
· Good communication skills
· Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
· Ability to work on your own or in teams
· The ability to deal with enquiries in a professional and polite manner
What are the desired personal qualities?
· A passion for hospitality and guest service
· Willingness to learn
· The ability to stay calm under pressure
· Excellent grooming standards
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
EVERY JOB MAKES THE STAY.
At Hilton, It Matters Where You Stay, but The Stay is only one side of the story.
We know it takes hundreds of jobs to create unforgettable experiences for our guests – and behind every job, there’s an extraordinary person working to make each Stay magical. That’s why at Hilton, Every Job Makes the Stay.
Find out more about all our brands and hotels - Hilton Brands | Global Hospitality Company