Software Developer Higher Apprenticeship
The Unilever Software Developer Apprenticeship programme develops the higher level skills and knowledge required to create confident and capable digital and technology professionals. As an apprentice on the programme, you';ll gain valuable work experience, on-the-job training AND earn a salary, plus students do not have to pay any tuition fees. The programme will include a core focus on software development methodologies as well as software language. Graduates from the programme will be competent to operate in a number of related digital roles including Web Developer, Application Developer, Mobile App Developer, Games Developer, Software Developer, and be able to support an organisation to build and test simple, high-quality code across front end, logic and database layers.
*Please note that when you click ';Apply'; you will be directed to the employer';s website where you will be required to complete the full application on the following link: https://openuniversity.apply.cappats.com/Account/Register?ReturnUrl=/jobs/apply/8Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Can work as part of a team
- Have excellent communication skills and teamwork are essential
- Have the ability to organise a varied workload
- Contribute your ideas and think for yourself
- Are up for a challenge?
- Can use your own initiative to solve problems
- Can demonstrate good attention to detail
- Have at least five GCSEs or equivalent at grade C or above that include English Language and ideally either ICT or Science
- Have a minimum of two A Levels, a Level 3 Apprenticeship, or other equivalent qualification or experience
- Have a genuine interest in business IT and solving technical problems
- You must also be eligible to work in the UK