Level 3 Digital Marketer
Salary - £21,800 per annum
As the UK’s second-largest holiday operator, Jet2holidays’ ATOL-protected package holidays and city breaks are more popular than ever! Over five million happy holidaymakers have enjoyed our 1,000s of 2 to 5-star hotels, along with return flights, transfers and a huge 22kg baggage allowance. At Jet2holidays, we’re all about great value AND great choice. We bring you over 60 sun and city holiday destinations across Europe, the Mediterranean, the Canaries and beyond.
Jet2.com is the UK's third largest airline, flying from ten UK airports to more than 60 destinations across Europe and beyond. Since our first flight in 2003, we've grown our fleet and taken delivery of 34 brand-new Boeing 737-800NG aircraft. We’ve also sold more than 96 million seats! What’s more, we offer low-cost flights with high class service – this is just part of the reason why we've won so many awards over the years!
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for two Performance Marketing & SEO Apprentices with Jet2 Plc an Aviation based in Leeds.
Jet2Plc is looking for two Performance Marketing Apprentices to join our dynamic, go-getting team. You will be enrolled on to the Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship, through our Ofsted registered training provider, where you will combine high-quality classroom training with online learning, coaching and on-the-job experience to develop real world skills.
Your apprenticeship will last approximately 13-15 months. Upon completion you will be expected to progress to the role of Performance Marketing Specialist.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
This is a great route into a fantastic career where you can learn many of the industry's most in-demand skills whilst becoming heavily involved with the delivery, analysis and optimisation of cutting-edge performance marketing campaigns. You will also:
- Work with some of the biggest multinational media owners in the world, including Google, Facebook, Microsoft and Skyscanner, and have access to a plethora of resources to help progress your knowledge.
- You will aid with the production of high-quality, engaging and performance focused activity – across a range of channels which includes PPC (Pay-Per-Click), Paid Social/Display, and Aggregators and Affiliates.
- Work closely with teams across the business, you will be focused on helping to drive bookings into Jet2.com and Jet2holidays and helping us achieve our targets.
Our friendly and approachable team members will support your career growth while sharing the same team goals, giving you the opportunity to learn on the job and reinforce your skills while sharing in your team's success.
What are the key skills/experience you’ll already have?
We’re looking for a self-motivated, driven individual with a passion for digital marketing who takes genuine pride in the quality of their work. This is an exciting opportunity to take the first step in your digital marketing career with a ‘digital first’ business with one of the strongest brands in the travel sector. You will have the following: -
- Robust numerical and data analysis skills. Be an effective and enthusiastic communicator. A demonstrable passion for all things digital. GCSE Maths (or equivalent) at grade A-C (9-4). GCSE English (or equivalent) at grade A-C (9-4). You must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level in a similar subject.
What can we offer you?
We have been recognised as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in the UK on Glassdoor and offer our valued colleagues a range of benefits including:
- Hybrid working – we’re in the office on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Competitive salary, with annual pay review. Contributory pension scheme. 26 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays). 3 x salary life assurance. Colleague discounts on Jet2holidays and Jet2.com holidays and flights. Cycle to Work Scheme. Buy or Sell Annual Leave. Access to Mental Health First Aiders.
- Many retail discounts on – travel and leisure, health, and wellbeing, eating out, shopping and lifestyle.
We offer an excellent remuneration package with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting, forward-thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 10 UK bases.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.