Scotland's Theme Park is looking for an energetic, hungry for success individual to join their team. This role is ideal for anyone who has an interest in Administration and sales. With different events happening all year round such as Christmas events, Halloween events, Easter and so on you will be able to talk with families and other people who are interested in going and selling them tickets. You will be working with a close knit team who always look out for each other and strive for one another to do well.
You will be completing SCQF Level 6 Diploma in Digital Applications.
- Utilising bespoke CRM system for logging sales/customer details
- Telephone based selling outbound and inbound sales calls also face to face
- Creating sales orders online
- Using Outlook for email
- Processing invoices using finance system
- Handing databases (EXCEL) for previous customer details/past history
Skills and Attributes:
- Willing to learn
- Good team player
- Ability to demonstrate own initiative
- Computer literate
- Good telephone manner
You must have a full UK Drivers licence due to where they are located.
- The company currently operates departmental employee of the month incentive where people can win prizes such as vouchers etc.
- There are discounts across all the food outlets for employees including Monteray Jacks, the Alona Hotel, Bistro@the Loch
- There are discounts for tickets to various events held in the Theme Park and the Alona Hotel throughout the year for employees including Halloween, Christmas and Theme Park
- Will be able to attend work events
- Hours of work – Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm, occasional overtime, work events
- Salary - £10,296 - £14,605.50 per annum, salary will be dependant on age
- Training when required, Opportunity to be given more responsibility
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.