Universal Search Group (USG) are seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join their fast growing team as an Apprentice Recruitment Consultant. Focusing on candidate sourcing and data administration.
USG are experts in Executive Search and Contract Recruitment. Founded in the UK, with a rapidly expanding global reach, and driven by an ethos of excellence, they are proud to be at the pinnacle of multi-sector international recruitment services.
This unique apprenticeship opportunity offers hands-on experience and training in two crucial areas of our organisation: recruitment resourcing and data technology.
Our Microsoft Data Essentials Level 3 apprenticeship is designed to provide a comprehensive learning experience, equipping apprentices with the skills and knowledge needed to excel in the data-driven world of the recruitment industry.
- Assist in sourcing and identifying potential candidates for job openings through various channels, including job boards, social media, and Bullhorn CRM
- Participate in candidate screenings, interviews, and assessments to evaluate their qualifications, skills, and cultural fit
- Collaborate with Recruitment Consultants to develop candidate profiles, summaries, and recommendations for client consideration
- Engage in candidate communication and relationship-building activities, providing timely updates and feedback throughout the hiring process
- Gain exposure to best practices in candidate management, recruitment strategies, and industry trends
- Collect, organise, and maintain recruitment-related data from various sources, ensuring accuracy and completeness
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of data management systems, tools, and processes
- Collaborate with the data team to clean, transform, and analyse recruitment data to find meaningful insights and trends
What we are looking for:
Skills and personal qualities:
- Strong communication skills
- A natural curiosity
- Good listening skills
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information, please visit the UK ENIC website.
£14,000 per annum.
Monday to Friday,
37.5hrs a week, [details will be confirmed upon interview]
- End of Period incentive
- 1pm finish Friday
- Quarterly Incentives, includes: Go-karting castle activity day VR days, ice skating, bowling, ping pong pool afternoon
- Manchester Oktoberfest quarterly food and drinks Xmas party at Royal Armouries
Upon successful completion of your Apprenticeship, you can progress into USGs next experience band as a Candidate Resourcer then ultimately Recruitment Consultant - Starting salaries here are £22,000 with a market leading commission structure.
Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed.