We were founded in 2009 by Anthony Aitken (Director) Ex Hewlett Packard midrange and mainframe engineer to provide the complete range IT support to SMB’s.
Our services can provide a total solution from the planning stage of a project through to decommissioning.
Our engineers come from OEM trained backgrounds and together we have the knowledge and expertise gained from supporting customers from a wide variety of sectors including Military, Banking, Local authority and the private sector.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete an IT systems and networking - Azure Cloud Support Specialist - Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Main duties: [to include]
- Providing hardware and software support to customers either remotely or at the customer’s premises
- Logging support calls via Email and Phone requests and updating support progress on relevant systems
- Fixing and maintaining equipment, for example printers, PCs, Laptops and servers
- Diagnosing faults and recommending resolutions
- Assist with design and installation of networks
- Assist with system upgrading and installing new equipment
- Any other duties that arise based on the service needs of the customer that meet your skill level
- Help administrator the estate of virtual servers across AWS, Azure and Digital Ocean
- Setting up new user accounts and email addresses
A suitable candidate will have experience with:
- Windows operating systems
- Microsoft Applications
- PC hardware
- Networking concepts
As well as:
- A basic working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and software
- A basic knowledge of hardware and software
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- Good customer service skills
- Mature attitude and professional attitude
- A willingness and commitment to complete existing and any further training
- Willingness to work flexibly, sometimes outside of working hours in response to service demands
- Reliable and punctual
- Presentable to customers
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information, please visit the UK ENIC website.
£15,000 per annum.
- Opportunity to develop
- Working for a growing organisation
- Friendly and tight-knit team
- Positive company culture
There is potential progression into a full time role upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed.