Level 3 Digital Marketer
Weekly Hours Worked - 09:30-18:00
About the company:
We’re a passionate team of creative thinkers, digital experts, designers, developers, and marketeers based in Guildford, in the heart of leafy Surrey.
We work with businesses of all sizes, from small startups to multinational corporations, delivering both B2B and B2C digital solutions for our clients in a variety of channels.
Our digital marketing solutions include websites, SEO, SEM and email campaigns. Our in-house development team create beautifully finished software and apps for the major mobile platforms including Apple’s iOS and Google’s Android.
What sets us apart is our team’s rich history in the advertising and film industries; this experience influences our thinking, providing strategic advantages to our clients. With over 20 years of London agency experience, an in-house photography and videography team and crack squad of brand and graphic designers, you have the perfect digital agency right here, raring to go.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer Apprentice with Lightflows, a Digital Agency based in Guildford.
To support the Marketing Team with the preparation, design, scheduling, and publication of marketing campaign activities on behalf of Lightflows clients.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
Search Engine Optimisation.
- Help plan and implement SEO strategies for our clients and internally.
- Review client websites and make recommendations for improvements.
- Track and analyse website traffic flow.
- Perform keyword research to be used by the content creation team.
- Monitor Core Web Vitals and work with our development team to improve scores.
- Research and create backlinks in line with SEO strategy.
- Manage and maintain website content.
- Optimise content for websites based on keyword research.
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- Help implement client and internal social media strategies.
- Manage pay per click (PPC), banner and social ad campaigns.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and provide regular updates to the internal team.
- Provide regular reports and updates on activities and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) related to the above activities.
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills and Qualities Required:
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Strong computer and online skills.
- A good understanding of commercial principles.
- Google Garage certification preferred.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.