Business Support is comprised of Property, Facilities Management, Health, Safety and Environmental, Procurement and Administration services that support the business operation. We are a motivated and resourceful team that understand the value of collaboration and deliver the support required enabling management to focus on their tasks, goals and targets that they are required to achieve the vision set out for the organisation.
Your roles and responsibilities are as follows;
- Meet and greet & Site Attendance Logging
- Courier bookings, checking delivery, approving invoices and logging costs on the Courier Summary sheet
- Booking of Hotels, Trains, Domestic and International Flights in accordance with the Travel Policy
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Post - incoming and outgoing
- Meeting room bookings
- Admin tasks for staff within the office as required
- Office and team support as required and requested by your mentor
- Logging of maintenance issues
- General upkeep of the office including the meeting rooms and kitchen
- Cleaning of the coffee machine
- Attend Training of the internal and external systems, and refreshers scheduled
- Training programme from college presented and work scheduled in collaboration with manager
We are proud of the benefits we offer employees of NEC Software Solutions
- Private Medical Cover funded by NEC for Employees (with the option to add family members at an additional cost)
- 25 days paid holiday with the option to buy/ sell
- 4 x basic salary life assurance cover funded by NEC (with the option to increase cover at an additional cost)
- A Group Pension Plan with fantastic employer contributions up to a maximum of 8.5%
- A fantastic selection of flexible benefits to suit your individual needs
- All colleagues get free access to LinkedIn Learning. Over 15000 courses covering a huge breadth of subjects. Learn about what you like, when you like, how you like.
At NEC Software Solutions as a Modern Apprentice Business Support apprentice, you will be working towards the Business Admin Level 3 Apprenticeship over the duration of 18 months.