Finance Higher Apprenticeship
You'll join a specific team and will have a dedicated line manager committed to enhancing your career experiences. You'll be given opportunities to develop the skills aligned to your role and responsibilities to enable you to take control of your career. These will include:
- Business Partnering the Sales and Marketing Commercial Teams.
- Project Accounting for the IT Support Team and Control Accounting for the UK & Ireland Business.
The Level 4 Finance Apprenticeship is open to people of all ages from all backgrounds - we'll give you the support and opportunity to turn your potential into a long-lasting and rewarding career in Finance.
Please note that when you click 'Apply' you will be directed to the employer's website where you will be required to complete the full application on the following link:
https://openuniversity.apply.cappats.com/Account/Register?ReturnUrl=/jobs/apply/5Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to organise a varied workload
- Can contribute your ideas and think for yourself
- You must be up for a challenge and can use your own initiative to solve problems
- Strong attention to detail
- Have a GCSE or equivalent at grade C or above in both English Language and Maths
- Have, or are predicted, a minimum of 2Bs and 1C at A Level (or equivalent)