Microsoft CRM Technical Consultant Apprentice
We're a CRM consultancy specialising in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM for the Office 365 platform. We are based in Milton Keynes and provide CRM consultancy, implementation, migration and Microsoft Dynamics CRM training services.
As a Microsoft CRM Technical Consultant, your job includes:
- Handling support issues and resolving technical enquiries
- Customisation and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Data Migration
- Report development
- CRM Requirements Analysis and System Design
- Customisation and Configuration of Microsoft Dynamics and associated applications
- Data migration of legacy applications into Microsoft Dynamics
- Report & Document Development
- End and key user training
- Ongoing support
- General experience or desire to learn IT skills
- Experience in products in the Microsoft stack e.g. Windows, SQL, Office products and in particular good Excel skills.
- Knowledge of HTML, Java Script, .NET
- Microsoft infrastructure e.g. servers and networking
- Strong interest in IT
- Willingness to learn
You don't need loads of professional experience in IT. However, you'll need at least five GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C or above including Maths, English and IT / Science.Future prospects By working hard and demonstrating your ability, drive and commitment throughout your 24 month apprenticeship scheme, upon completion you will be offered a permanent contract ensuring you have further opportunities to continue growing within this exciting organisation.