Apprentice QA Engineer
As their apprentice, you could be working in a friendly and supportive environment, with a competitive edge! Egress enjoy regular nights out and there are plenty of social activities including company funded team lunches and monthly activities. You can even enjoy free breakfasts and fruit, and top end coffee!What you will be doing:
- You'll be helping to create and develop detailed test plan documentation based on project requirements
- You'll be logging and describing issues discovered during testing
- You'll be interacting with a Scrum team to resolve issues discovered during testing
- You'll be creating real-world test environments from scratch
- You'll be developing and enhancing automated test platforms
- You'll be performing testing and quality assurance on the complete range of Egress Software solutions following stringent testing procedures
- You have an interest in Computing, Science or Maths
- You have a high aptitude for problem-solving
- You're sociable and charismatic individual
- You're professional, well organised, and exhibits a keen eye for detail.
- You have the ability to change pace very quickly, and multitask
Ideally, you would have completed a Level 3 apprenticeship in an IT industryFuture prospects If you impress us we would expect to offer you a permanent job on completion of your apprenticeship. Things to consider Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself: Do I live close enough to Barnsley that I could commute there and back every day? Do I meet the qualifications required for this role? Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months? Do I want to work in the IT industry and have I researched into it?