IT Support & Networking Apprentice
4 days left
Our Client, is a global investment banking firm who provides insight, expertise and execution to investors, companies and governments
Initially the role will focus around IT / Security administration and will require a wide variety of tasks to be performed. Excellent opportunity for a methodical, results driven candidate to take their first steps within IT security with extensive growth and progression on offer.
KEY DUTIES -
- Administration of high risk applications
- Creation and management of New Joiners
- Monitoring Leavers
- Running daily reports
- Access control
- Basic 1st line calls and support
- Creating documentation
- Exposure to applications such as; Oracle and Identity management, Active Directory, Splunk, Remedy and Varonis.
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of self-motivation
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- High proficiency in English; both spoken and written
- Good knowledge of IT infrastructure
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- Passionate about IT
Level 3 qualifications in an IT related field.Future prospects Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career. AFTER THE APPRENTICESHIP Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 young people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.