Business Administration Apprentice
We are currently recruiting for an exciting new position at Better Health Care, located right in the heart of Ipswich town centre. This position will involve providing clerical & administrative support to the healthcare recruitment team! Full training will be provided to the successful candidate!
Better Healthcare Services are a well-established health & social care agency, with offices throughout East Anglia, London and the South East. Due to planned expansion we are looking to recruit a dedicated permanent consultant with a remit to develop our permanent offering across our branch network.
- Allocating care workers rota’s efficiently onto the rota system.
- Running weekly payroll by entering hours onto internal database and external vendor managed sites.
- Chase Clients to get unsigned Timesheets email authorised
- Checking hours have been approved on VMS sites.
- Managing carer compliance & overseeing quarterly best practice compliance reports.
- Assist consultants when Audits are requested.
- Responding efficiently to Ad-Hoc daily client shift requirements
- Manage reconciliations and queries raised internally
- Check & Email payslips with breakdown
- Sort timesheets into Invoice order.
- Support the interview process to help select suitable qualified candidates.
- To Support the team to achieve recruitment targets and KPI’s as agreed with the Manager.
- To post specific adverts requested by Healthcare Team.