THG is one of the world's fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you'll join our support specialist, based at our Global Service Centre in ICON near the Manchester airport, assisting our customers with account and billing queries for THG Hosting brands. As the first point of contact, you'll play a crucial part in developing & maintaining customer relationships which are key to customer satisfaction and increased loyalty. You'll need strong written and verbal customer experience skills, engaging with our customers through blend of contact methods such as live web chat, ticket and phone.
We'll provide on the job training to teach you everything you need to know to get going, and then continue to support your career development within THG!
Alongside your role you will be working towards a Level 3 qualification in Customer Service that lasts 15-18 months, so you will have dedicated time each week during working hours where you can focus on your apprenticeship.
- Dedicated coach and Apprentice co-ordinator including THG management.
- Dedicated time each week to focus on your apprenticeship; developing new role-relevant knowledge, skills and behaviours (on average 6 hours per week)
- 12-18 month development programme throughout THG journey.
- Fun work events throughout the year
- Apprentice event days
- £100 monthly attendance bonus
- Staff discounts on THG Retail, Nutrition, Hosting, Hotels and Health Clubs, Look Fantastic, TheHut, all sole, coggles, ESPA, IWOOT, zavvi and more.
- 21 days of annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 in January 2024.
- Continuous development the THG Training Academy and working alongside genuine industry experts.
- On-site doctor, physio and barber.
- Company Pension