PHC Parts is looking for an Apprentice Technical Sales Advisor to begin their journey within our expanding heating and plumbing merchant business in Bristol.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be able to multi-task and work effectively ,as well as being able to liaise with new and existing customers independently. We are looking for a polite candidate, who can pick up processes quickly and demonstrate confidence. You will be learning to receive and store stock, as well as developing a strong knowledge of the products that are sold. You will be learning to work with the computer sales operating system, handling customer enquiries on our trade counter as well as corresponding by email and telephone.
- Successful completion of the apprenticeship with lead to permanent employment within the company.
Your daily duties will include, but are not limited to;
- Advising customers Processing orders Receiving stock Showroom and Trade Counter upkeep and branch household duties Additional projects to include working with Microsoft Excel and Word Attending and helping with professional events Increasing existing customer base Our aim is for you to grow into an experienced and knowledgeable employee, who enjoys their role and succeeds within the company. Our PHC family is warm and welcoming, and you will be given the support and guidance that you require throughout your apprenticeship, and beyond. We have a specialist Training manager who manages our PHC academy. He will support you throughout your apprenticeship.
Training to be provided
- City & Guilds Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner (or equivalent) Full on the job training and support Consistent and regular onsite support from our PHC Training manager ERR workbook Functional skills - Maths, English and ICT- depending on your prior GCSE results
- Computer literate Reading and writing Basic mathematics skills
- Enthusiastic Able to listen and to adapt Willing to learn and work as a team
- Applicants for this role should ideally have GCSEs in the A*-D range, including mathematics and English (or equivalent).
- Enrolment into the company pension scheme 20 days annual leave a year PLUS statutory holidays ie; bank holidays Company events Cycle to work scheme Discounted or free food Free parking Health & wellbeing programme On-site parking
Working Week & salary
- 40 hours Monday - Friday, Salary- Current apprenticeship rate