We are a fast growing wellness brand with new products coming and exciting marketing initiatives with influencers.
Currently have an open opportunity for the right individual to join our small team and make a big impact.
Reporting into myself and my business partner, Scott, our startup offers new joiners a chance to get in on the ground floor of a business in the health & wellness space.
This role is perfect for someone who is self-motivated, disciplined and loves variety; day-to-day activities will be diverse and you will be able to develop a wide-ranging skill set across multiple aspects of the business.
Day-to-day, your responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing influencers and managing outreach and orders
- PR coverage & send outs
- Email marketing - automated flows and weekly newsletter
- Support on organic social and community management
- Amazon brand and product page support
- Sending out Shopify consignments
- Help prepare for any upcoming events
- Organise office
- Help with practicalities when ordering stationery & stock
- Customer services support
What we need:
- You are looking to learn by doing and interested in all that goes into a D2C business.
- As a new Junior Operations and Marketing Intern, you will have the opportunity to kickstart a career in consumer-packaged goods.
- Passionate about health & Wellness
- Good mastery of Canva and Google docs
- Able to use (or learn fast) our social platforms (Instagram mostly), e-com (Shopify) and email CRM (Klaviyo)
- Good communications skills and team player
- Able to come to our Shoreditch office and attend meetings and events in London
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information please visit the UK ENIC website.
- Hybrid working
- Working towards recognised qualifications
- Free training
- Working in a funky Shoreditch office
- Potential for full time employment after programme completed
- Potential for a full time position once programme has completed
Throughout your apprenticeship you are supported by your skills coach and your account manager. They work with your line manager to ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
At the end, as well as the valuable experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification. Interested? Apply Today!