About Vector IT Systems:
One of the leading IT providers in the West Midlands, Vector IT Systems offers IT Support, IT Management, Professional IT Consultancy, Sales and Service. Based in Shropshire, we’ve been providing IT support to businesses since 1996 and have grown into a team of expert IT professionals.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
You will join us as a Digital Marketing Apprentice, but will also be involved in Web Development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The creation of various blogs, resources, website content, and social media captions
- Social media creation and scheduling of content
- Graphic design in line with the brand guidelines and style guide
- Navigating WordPress to upload and update website content
- Using analytical tools to gain insights from digital campaigns to track and improve performance
- Reviewing, digesting, and providing feedback on internal marketing reports
- Carrying out SEO activities across on-page, off-page and technical aspects
- Website building and maintenance
What we are looking for:
Essential skills / experience:
- Basic understanding of Web Design Principles
- Familiarity with Wordpress based Web Design
- Basic Understanding of Marketing and Sales
- Good IT skills/experience
- Good Microsoft Tools skills
- Good communication skills
- Project planning and Management skills
- Graphic design skills
- Knowledge of Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Customer Service skills
- Protocols and Systems orientated thinking
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information, please visit the UK ENIC website.
8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Remote working
- Flexible hours
- Continue development
90% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.
Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed.