About the apprenticeship
The successful candidate will work as part of a team ensuring that the administration of files is managed in accordance with the firm's policies and procedures. he role will involve providing administration support such as filing, scanning and coping documents along with data entry onto company systems. Also dealing with telephone calls from clients and suppliers.
• Excellent administration and organisation skills
• An eye for accuracy and attention to detail
• The ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varying workload
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish good working relations with colleagues
• A good level of professionalism
• Commitment to team goals and personal development
Maths & English GCSE
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
ACO Training Ltd
Training provider course:
About the employer
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
An initial interview needs to be arranged with the Training Provider, who will then arrange an interview with the employer if the candidate is short-listed.