At Change Grow Live, you will be working towards a Business Admin Level 3 apprenticeship over the course of 15 months, alongside your daily roles and responsibilities as a Clinical Admin Apprentice.
Your roles and responsibilities include;
- Develop and nurture sound relationships with both CGL Business Support and external office and equipment suppliers.
- To provide advice, information and reports clearly and concisely via the most appropriate channel, whilst being sensitive to the needs of the audience.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive records/data collection on clients as required by the relevant policies and procedures.
- Be the main port of call for all data relating matters as well as undertake regular and ad-hoc requests from the Service Manager/Data Analyst, Regional Data Manager, and other CRI Senior Management.
- Support to collection of data to enable production or Prescriptions and recording.
- Attend relevant meetings and forums as requested.
Plus many more!