We are recruiting for two Business Administration Apprentices. Scott & Co is a leading provider of debt recovery, enforcement, and citation services. We are part of Marston Holdings, the UK’s largest judicial services group, providing integrated court order compliance.
Scott & Co Ltd support the government, utilities and private sectors through the delivery of market leading integrated technology-enabled solutions from design and implementation to management and recovery.
This role will be supported by Digital Applications Support SCQF Level 6 Modern Apprenticeship, delivered by QA Apprenticeships.
Interested? Apply Today!
- Handling customer and client enquiries efficiently
- Maintaining and replying to internal and external communications
- Accurate use of company applications and processes
- Other duties as required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent ability to communicate
- Clear focus on quality and accuracy
- Positive outlook and with a ‘can do’ attitude
£21,255 per annum
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm (2x15min breaks & 1 hour lunch)
- 24 days annual leave, plus 6 bank holidays
- Pension scheme (3% rising to 5% after 12 months)
- Full training on all internal processes and procedures
- Ongoing learning and development
- Friendly office environment
90% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing: this is 20% higher than the national average.
Throughout your apprenticeship you are supported by your skills coach and your account manager. They work with your line manager to ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
At the end, as well as the valuable experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification.
Interested? Apply now!