The Company specialise in audio branding providing a technically sophisticated and high quality product. The service desk aims to grow as a world class provider of support, providing innovative and sophisticated service, aligned with industry best practice and standards.
The IT service desk is a vibrant and varied area that would provide a wide range of experience and development for the right candidate.
As an IT Service Desk Apprentice, you will work in the companies IT Department where you will be supported throughout your apprenticeship by the team in learning the technical and soft skills required to support the business and yourself throughout your apprenticeship and be given all the necessary tools that other IT team members use.
You will work as part of team of IT Technicians to provide IT services to a business of circa 750 employees. You will be assigned an IT buddy to help you at every stage of your apprenticeship.
- Solve IT and application incidents
- Work with ticket system (Service Desk Plus) and own tickets from start to end
- Log and manage incidents
- Log and manage Services requests
- Fix first line support issues over the phone
- Be involved with hands on hardware fault and request resolution
- Perform testing on new equipment and ensure ready for end user
- Set up new starters to the business on the many company platforms - AD, Exchange, CRM, Telephone system etc.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Great attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and willing to go above and beyond
- Passionate about IT & Technology
- Confidence to use own initiative for basic tasks
- Good team-player
- Customer focused
- Ability to understand and work toward defined goals
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information, please visit the UK ENIC website.
This position offers flexible shifts from 8am to 1am, which is great if you need a job that accommodates your schedule. If you want to ensure a safe commute, having your own transportation is strongly recommended, especially if you'll be working late shifts that end after 11pm.
However, if you don't have your own vehicle, we've got you covered. We'll arrange for a taxi service to take you home from the office when you're working the late shift.
- Salary increase reviewed in line with performance against objectives at 6 months
- The office overlooks Old Trafford football stadium & cricket ground and a tram stop is located close by
- They are a young modern company with many employee perks such as - games room (Xbox, pool table), a bar and a hair/beauty salon, to name a few
- They have numerous company events that all employees are invited to attend including Summer Soiree and Christmas Party
You will gain a permanent role and salary boost after successfully completing the apprenticeship.
Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed.