8Cats Digital, an award-winning digital marketing agency specialising in servicing charities and non- profit organisations, is seeking a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join our vibrant and dynamic team.
We are passionate about making a difference in the world through our work, and we are looking for someone with a similar passion to help us elevate our clients' missions and maximise their impact.
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice at 8Cats Digital, your role will be helping to shape the digital marketing strategies for our clients to ensure their online presence is optimised, engaging, and drives measurable results.
You will develop, implement, track, and optimise digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels to enhance brand visibility, improve engagement, and increase fundraising efforts.
This is a fully remote role, but ideally we would like to meet in London every other month [social events] - however this desired, not essential.
£15,000 - £17,000 per annum.
- Understand and translate clients' objectives and goals into comprehensive digital marketing strategies
- Be responsible for running biddable paid media campaigns across our portfolio of clients, including implementation, optimisation and reporting
- Plan all client campaigns and work with the delivery teams to implement your ideas
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Hold regular meetings with your clients to report on results and adjust campaigns accordingly
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on those insights
What we are looking for:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent attention to detail
- Familiarity with social media platforms, including Facebook
- Knowledge of digital marketing principles, including SEO, SEM, and content marketing, is desirable
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, and a willingness to learn
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information please visit the UK ENIC website.
9am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday / 37.5hrs a week.
- Small team, exposure to large clients
- Flexible working – fully remote
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holiday
- Christmas party
- Discretionary bonus depending on business and individual performance
- Full time role possibly available on completion
- Or the option to progress onto Degree programme
- Possible pay rise on completion, should you stay on
Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed.