At Dunlop Aircraft Tires we are proud of our global, flexible and tailored service offer. No matter what you need, where you need it or how many you want, our service agents make it all happen with the minimum of fuss and the maximum of commitment.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
To support and assist the IT team with the below categories, whilst completing their apprenticeship programme. They are expected to work both with supervision and independently. They will be involve in resolving routine IT issues and contributing to the new programmes and projects.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help complete and progress user incidents
- Mobile phone set up & Complete back up's &Printer administration
- Raise and progress internal (Dell/Sharp/Infor)
- Monthly job check - Printer/Scanners
- Move and relocate IT equipment & Installing Software/bespoke functionality
- Support testing on ERP & "Go Live" support on various systems and hardware
- Creation, implementation and reporting of IT ticketing system
- Complex ERP issues & Explore and apply Azure implementation
The incumbent will be expected to work within the Dunlop Aircraft Tyres Leadership Competency Framework.
What we are looking for:
Skills and personal qualities:
- Positive work ethic and willingness to go above and beyond
- Dependability and reliability
- Adaptation to change and agility in response to new situations
- Active listening and effective communication
- Open-mindedness and willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Networking and relationship-building
- Communication skills, both written & verbal
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information, please visit the UK ENIC website.
- Pension, pay in 3.5% company pays 6%
- 3x Annual Salary life assurance
- 25 days hols + bank hols
- Free onsite parking
Employee assistance programme:
- Counselling sessions
- Financial information
- Legal support
- Shopping discounts
- Digital Gym
- Occupational Health Service
- Free Physio availability
90% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing: this is 20% higher than the national average.
Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed.