We are your one stop service for all your law and legal related matters. Our team of employment law solicitors have over 20 years’ experience in the legal sector. We work with clients from all walks of life and all backgrounds with the sole aim of getting our clients the results that they deserve.
Whatever your business sector, or your working background, our solicitors will work tirelessly for you and will support your case every step of the way.
There is now a Data Admin Apprenticeship available for Goodwyn Herrera Solicitors.
As a Data Admin Apprentice within our solicitors’ firm, you will work closely with our established team of legal administrators, to help provide effective and efficient administrative support on all aspects of data entry and administrative tasks.
You will learn how to maintain and update all the important data records and systems that our solicitors use, as well as provide effective support and assistance with general data management and analysis tasks within the workplace.
This Data Admin Apprenticeship within our Solicitors is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to get their foot in the door and learn from an experienced legal administration team.
- Assist in the timely and accurate input and management of data into relevant legal systems
- Maintain appropriate data accuracy and quality standards, in line with established policies and procedures
- Provide administrative support as well as being the first point of contact for internal clients, responding effectively to queries and requests in a timely and professional manner
- Work collaboratively with our established team to create data reports, presentations, and dashboards, assist with data analysis and trend identification which will drive business insights
- Support the monitoring of data quality, identify errors, and help implement corrective measures
- Adopt a proactive approach in all assigned tasks, anticipating problems before they arise and coming up with creative solutions
- Complete all relevant training in an accurate and timely manner, effectively applying technical and practical knowledge to real-world scenarios
The successful apprentice will have the opportunity to support the firm's business operations, while being provided with access to formal training and professional development over time, providing a great foundation to build on.
Be flexible and open to take on any other relevant duties or tasks, that match your current skills and abilities as well as those aimed at broader professional development.
Desired skills and qualities:
- A positive and proactive attitude with an eagerness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to handle sensitive information with the utmost discretion and confidentiality
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to identify and prioritise urgent matters
- High attention to detail, with the ability to recognise and correct errors in data entry
- A proven ability to work as a part of a team, working collaboratively, communicating, and working to achieve group goals
- A strong analytical and numerical aptitude with interest in data and analytical processes
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications such as Excel, and able to use data entry systems
- Able to balance work and education commitments
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information, please visit the UK ENIC website.
- Hybrid working
- 20 days Holiday
- Plus more.
90% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.
Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed.