As a Recovery Worker Apprentice at Change Grow Live you will be working towards an Adult Care Worker Level 2 apprenticeship over the course of 15 months, alongside your daily roles and responsibilities.
Your roles and responsibilities will include;
- Support the recovery team in engaging people who have substance misuse problems and providing them with advice, support and recovery focused interventions to support their recovery and primary health care needs.
- Participate in service user assessments and learn to develop individual recovery plans that clearly identify how achieving each goal will enable progression in addressing substance use and re/integrating into the community.
- Learn about service based recovery communities, and how they can support individual's recovery journeys.
- Learn to accurately collect and record service based data.
- Learn how other team member's work, such as prescribing clinicians, nurses and psychologists.
- Learn about risk assessments and risk management and how to complete the relevant paperwork.
Plus many more!!
Change Grow Live offer some fantastic benefits which include;
- Health Checks
- Help paying for childcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Food intolerance and allergy testing
- Gym flex
- Life insurance
- Will Writing Service
- Employee assistance programme
Please be advised that due to nature of the role suitable candidates will be 18 years and over, as well as be subject to a Enhanced DBS check before employment can commence.