Flaunt Digital are a Leeds-based digital agency, founded in 2015. Flaunt is an agency that focuses on clients and people. That means delivering excellence in our specialist services following our core values. We understand businesses’ unique needs and create a tailored approach to deliver the best possible results.
Team first and foremost. We provide our employees with the best working environment we can and ensure their needs come above everything else, from benefits to education.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as a Website Developer Apprentice.
You will be joining Flaunt at an exciting time to support the growth of the company and team.
- Scope out new feature requests and converting these into tasks with timelines
- Implementation of new features into the existing tools
- Training the wide team on how to use the internal tools in their workload
- Testing of the tools to make sure they are functioning as expected
Flaunt have lots of exciting projects on-deck at the moment that are ready for you to jump into ranging from Digital PR tracking to predicting future growth of marketing channels and much more.
Laravel, React, WordPress, Gatsby, Shopify, Google Analytics, etc
What we are looking for:
Highly beneficial qualities to have:
- Willingness to learn new technologies either on the job or through additional online training
- Good communication skills
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Lots of enthusiasm
Desirable (but not essential):
7 GCSE’s total:
- English GCSE grade D or above
- Other 6 GCSE's, including Maths, to be C or above
- You must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level than this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information, please visit the UK ENIC website.
- Flexible start time between 7am - 11am. (on office days)
- 4pm finish Fridays.
- 9.00am - 5.30am (on working from home days)
37.5 hours a week.
- Hybrid working - 3 days a week in the office.
- Private health care - all staff have a policy provided through BUPA
- Free gym membership/equivalent monetary value in another membership such as Kindle
- Laptop and monitor
- Discounted cinema tickets
- Various salary sacrifice schemes
- Deliveroo days
- Industry leading parental leave
- Value share scheme
- 100's of other 'perks' available with new ones being added regularly
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will gain growth into Junior Web Developer on the Development Team and then onto Full Web Developer with client facing elements.
Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed.