Uptivity is an innovation award winning technology based in Newcastle.
The company offers a diverse range of Business Applications. Uptivity is getting a lot of interest and enquiries from not only the UK based customers but also from the Europe, North America, Middle East, and Asia.
We’re looking for energetic and ambitious team players who can not only help in their core roles but also be willing to go the extra mile and help design our software products for international markets.
- Write strong and convincing marketing content (blog articles, social content, write video themes/scripts) that drives inbound enquiries
- Digital Ads (PPC) creation and monitoring on Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok etc.
- Create targeted & engaging social media graphics and videos that generates enquiries
- Identify new opportunities in international markets by identifying partners and customers
- Email outbound campaigns to targeted audiences using tools like MailChimp
- You will need to be willing to learn and produce SEO optimised content
- You will need to be willing to develop hands on skills to use photo/video editing and prototyping tools like Photoshop, Premier Pro, iMovie Canva, Figma etc.
- You will need to be willing to learn trends and analytics of customer behaviour on website and social media platforms. Able to create an action plan based on the analytics data
Desirable skills and experience:
- Already have or willing to develop strong customer services skills
- Presentable & confident individual with good communication skills, able to communicate well in person, remote and in writing
- Good communicator external (prospects) and internal (management)
- Taking ownership of inbound enquiries generated from content marketing activities & ensuring they are consistently being followed up with phone calls and emails
- Communicating regularly to the prospects and team members of the progress on the inbound enquiries
- Highly organised; able use of the CRM system efficiently to keep on top of internal and external priorities
- You need to be willing to travel to events and customers - if needed
- Driver’s licence would be advantageous, but it is not essential
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information, please visit the UK ENIC website.
Out of hours:
You will be required to work out of the office hours sometimes as per the business needs e.g. client meetings in different time zones such as US. Or attending events or client meetings located outside the region.
Time off in lieu will be given.
- 20 days paid leaves/annum plus the public holidays
- Free staff car park and great transport links
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who believes in hard work and the right individuals will be given opportunities to have a career progression within the company as the business grows.
You will be provided full trainings, support and mentorship by the management team.
Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed.