A fantastic opportunity has become available at Khadra Day Care. They are looking for an Apprentice Nursery Practitioner to join their ‘Good’ setting, to fit well within their friendly team and learn skills on the job whilst supporting children’s play, learning & development.
Duties Will include
• Caring for children
• Preparing and maintaining environments to meet children's needs
• Supporting children's play and learning
• Supporting children's development
• Adhere to all safeguarding practices
• Preparing snacks and help with their feeding and cleaning
As an apprentice you will be included on a Level 2 Early Years Apprenticeship, this will involve a Regional Trainer meeting with you once a month, in the work place.