Welcome to OptiCommerce - the UK's leading eCommerce technology platform for the Optics and Optician industry.
We are market leaders with comprehensive knowledge in the optical industry. We offer a complete ‘done for you’ website and marketing solution.
We have an opportunity for someone to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete a Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship.
£15,000 per annum.
- Review client Social Media content
- Schedule SM content on specialist delivery platforms
- Liaise with clients to gather social media, blog contents, briefs
- Build bespoke client content calendars, based on client briefs, seasonality and industry news
- Help compile advanced customer reporting using multiple data sources (Google
- Analytics/Google Ads/WooCommerce/Bespoke data)
- Check and report on paid campaign (Google Ads / Social Ads/Other) budgets, reporting and managing over & underspend
Desired skills and personal qualities:
- A good listener, turning a brief into a correctly executable marketing task
- Attention to detail with a habit for getting content correct first time
- Self-starter, get on with work without the requirement for constant guidance
- A good planner and well organised - these are KEY!
- Have a can-do attitude
- We are a small (but very important for our clients) team that requires positive input to create high quality output
Being a driver will be highly beneficial to the position.
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information, please visit the UK ENIC website.
- Free on-site parking
- Friendly atmosphere
- Coffee machine
- Sick pay
- Company events
There is a possibility to gain full-time employment once the apprenticeship has been successfully completed.
Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed.