If you are passionate about your own fitness in a health club environment, a member of a gym, and you are willing to achieve the L2 Diploma in Exercise and Fitness, working with a supportive employer guided by a leading training provider then please apply today!
Soul fitness have a fantastic opportunity to offer an apprentice the chance to join their dynamic team! They are looking for a person passionate about their own fitness interested in gaining an apprenticeship and future career in a health club environment.
Job role duties include - (full training will be provided):
- Teaching members on both a 1-2-1 and group training basis
- Provide members with diet and nutrition advice
- Assisting with marketing and promotional campaigns
- Promote health, safety and welfare in active leisure
- Work with clients to help them to adhere to exercise and physical activity
- Plan and prepare gym-based exercise
- Instruct and supervise gym-based exercise
- Cleaning equipment, and adhering to health and safety legislation.
- The successful candidate will also receive continuous and ongoing training in all the above, and other day to day activities required in running a successful business.
As an Apprentice you will be included on a Level 2 Exercise and Fitness (Gym Instructing )Apprenticeship. Your qualification will be delivered by Babcock Training who will support your learning and development throughout your Apprenticeship. This will involve a Regional Trainer coming to visit you on a regular basis to deliver the training and guide you through your Apprenticeship