TechVertu is a unique full-service IT & Marketing agency. We connect with businesses of all sizes, offering them all things tech, from IT Support to Digital Marketing and Web Design.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete an IT systems and networking - Azure Cloud Support Specialist - Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Salary: £16,000 per annum.
- Provide superior service to customers
- Develop and maintain close working relationships and interaction with the company's Management and Clients
- Regular communications with customers and ensure they are satisfied with IT service levels
- Assist the support team with daily activities
- Create and maintain documentation and diagrams of office infrastructure, underlying services and systems
- Troubleshot hardware issues
- Installed / updated operating systems
Desired skills and personal qualities:
- Ability to perform well in team environments
- Experience of, or a keen interest in IT and technology
- Strong communication skills including excellent telephone manner
- A desire to solve problems, with the determination to get to the root cause of a problem and implement a permanent fix
- Experience of fixing technical issues hardware/desktop or software (for yourself, family and friends or as part of your computer studies).
- Highly organised individual
- Always remain flexible and enthusiastic
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information, please visit the UK ENIC website.
- Free on-site parking
- Friendly atmosphere
- Coffee machine
- Sick pay
- Company events
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, there is a possibility of gaining full time employment.
Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed.