A wonderful opportunity has arisen at Lazy Graze Café bistro situated in the Courtyard in Montpellier Cheltenham, for an outgoing & friendly apprentice to join the front of house team.
We pride ourselves on providing a relaxing and chilled atmosphere for our customers to come and wind down in. The ability to go the extra mile for customers and provide a happy, friendly face is essential for the right candidate!
We will provide the apprentice with not only the opportunity to start a career in Barista service and learn all aspects of providing the highest level of a friendly customer service, we will also provide a free meal and drink on service, the ability to earn tips and you can even take home a cake at the end of the day!
Duties will include
- Provide a friendly service to customers and help create a welcoming atmosphere
- Serving food and beverages to tables
- Taking accurate orders with a smile
- Processing card and cash payments
- Cleaning, table relaying and clearing, including setting up and clearing down
- Actively Keeping the area clean
- Adhere to all health and safety laws and Hygiene laws
- Ensure procedures and schedules are followed for cleaning and sanitising food preparation/storage areas, and ensure that any equipment is clean and maintained
There is also a shared amount of washing up to be done by all staff
Whilst you are employed as an apprentice Hospitality Assistant you will achieve a Level 2 Hospitality Team Member apprenticeship, delivered by Inspiro Learning LTD
To become an apprentice, you must:
- be 16 or over
- not already be in full-time education
You can start an apprenticeship whether you’re starting your career, want a change or you're upskilling in your current job. You can have a previous qualification like a degree and still start an apprenticeship.
As an apprentice you’ll:
- have regular one to one sessions with a dedicated trainer either remotely or through visits to your workplace
- learn and train for a specific job
- get paid and receive holiday leave
- get hands-on experience in a real job
- study for at least 20% of your working hours
- complete assessments during and at the end of your apprenticeship
- be on a career path with lots of future potential
What is an apprenticeship?
An apprenticeship is a real job where you learn, gain experience and get paid. You’re an employee with a contract of employment and holiday leave. By the end of an apprenticeship, you'll have the right skills and knowledge needed for your chosen career.