What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Development of third-party integrations, integrating the Stannp API with other platforms e.g., HubSpot,Salesforce AppExchange / Marketing Cloud, Zapier
- Working as part of the team to develop new functionality and maintain existing features for JavaScrip based web application and PHP based REST API
- Contributing to technical documentation supporting our REST API. Direct Mail API - guide (stannp.com)
- Development of tooling for automation of internal processes
- Research third-party offerings and specifications to help guide the design and planning of new platform functionality
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Level 4 Software Developer Apprenticeship at Petroc College via day release
Potential of a full-time role upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Team working Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential