About the apprenticeship
As an Admin Apprentice you will learn all aspects of working in an office environment whilst studying towards your qualification. The apprentice role is an integral part of the admin team for the charity and you will be involved in key functions of the business, such as finance, human resources, marketing and social media. You will gain great insight into the charity, the business side of MMI and also the care services that we provide. You will work towards achieving a Level 2 Apprenticeship by assisting in a range of duties relevant to your studies. You will also be set aside time to complete your learning
• Create and maintain electronic records using documents, spreadsheet (word, excel - Microsoft Office systems)
• Filing, photocopying, scanning, telephone service
• Financial duties, such as petty cash recording, invoicing system
• Maintaining accurate records of service users, including personal data, attendance record for example
• Social media updates, marketing support for posts, posters and leaflets
• General admin duties as required by differing members management and administration
Me, Myself & I is a registered charity supporting people living in the community with friendship, advice and information.
Specifically those living with dementia, impaired cognitive ability, learning disabilities, those who feel lonely or isolated. Services include:
Socialisation groups, day break, home or community sitting services, volunteering, employment & training programmes, carers network and support.
• Enthusiastic to learn and develop
• Self-motivated to meet apprentice qualification deadlines
• Good communication skills both verbally and written
• Desire and ability to work as part of a team.
• Ability to demonstrate good organisational skills.
• Excellent IT skills - proficient in Microsoft Office, word, excel, Internet explorer etc
• Willing to take direction, work independently and as part of the team
• Ability to ‘go with the flow' due to fast changing circumstances and working environment
Have, as a minimum, four passes at GCSE, Grades A-C including English Language and Maths
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Neath Port Talbot College (Skills Academy Wales)
Training provider course:
Foundation Apprenticeship (Level 2) Business Administration
About the employer
Me, Myself & I
2 Giant's Grave Road
Neath Port Talbot
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
Face to face interviews - Ideally week commencing 25th September.