EG Group are looking for a dedicated Apprentice Supervisor who can lead, inspire and motivate a team to join our welcoming Starbucks Store! Our Team Leaders are responsible for managing the store when the Manager is not around; Supervisors really are our Store Managers’ right-hand person.
- You will be second in command and play a key part in ensuring the team is operating smoothly
- You will strive to promote sales and increase profitability whilst making sure our customers leave feeling satisfied.
- You will be leading and engaging the team
- Getting involved with making beverages, store cleanliness and serving our loyal customers.
To show our appreciation for your hard work, we have a range of benefits you can take advantage of
- Starbucks discount - 30% off food, drinks & merchandise
- Food to Go Discounts – 15% off KFC, Greggs, Subway, Burger King & much more
- Discount partnerships – retail, food, home, garden, electronics & much more
- 24/7 access to virtual GP & wellbeing service
- Quarterly bonus incentive
- Contracted hours
- Free on shift beverage
- 10% Discount Card for Asda
- Progression & career opportunities
- Life assurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Recognition rewards
- Learning & development opportunities
- Work anniversary awards
- Compassionate leave
- EG Cares benefits & rewards platform
- Access to the Learning Hub with the most extensive online learning course library in the world
As an Apprentice Supervisor you will be completing a L3 Hospitality Supervisor Apprenticeship Standard with Inspiro Learning.
You can start an apprenticeship whether you’re starting your career, want a change or you're upskilling in your current job. You can have a previous qualification like a degree and still start an apprenticeship.
As an apprentice you’ll:
- have regular one to one sessions with a dedicated trainer either remotely or through visits to your workplace
- learn and train for a specific job
- get paid and receive holiday leave
- get hands-on experience in a real job
- study for at least 20% of your working hours
- complete assessments during and at the end of your apprenticeship
- be on a career path with lots of future potential
What is an apprenticeship?
An apprenticeship is a real job where you learn, gain experience and get paid. You’re an employee with a contract of employment and holiday leave. By the end of an apprenticeship, you'll have the right skills and knowledge needed for your chosen career.