If you're keen to get ahead and build your career in a truly supportive company that nurtures your passion and feeds your motivation, then there’s no better way to make your mark than joining our IT Support Team in our Northwest London office.
Warmup is an international leader in designing, producing, and selling smart heating products & systems. Our vision is to change the way people heat their homes, so that they live in the most comfortable, efficient & sustainable environments. This vision, in its entirety, is at the core of everything we do.
We encourage a healthy work-life balance, recognising talent while nurturing inquisitive, creative minds looking to flourish in a supportive and collaborative environment. We’ve done some amazing things, and with our ever-expanding team, plan on doing a lot more.
Join our technology team delivering 1st/2nd line Helpdesk and Desktop Support
This role reports in to the IT Manager with the purpose of providing our staff and stakeholders with support and advice leading to continuity of digital services so that they have optimal use of the tools they are given to conduct their work.
Managing IT Tickets at a 1st and 2nd Line Support Level
- Building and Installing New Equipment
- Build and upgrade PCs required for end users.
Setup the OS and key software on new PCs.
- Setup new mobile devices for end users.
- Install desktops and printers at their required locations.
- Issue completed laptops, tablets, mobiles, and peripherals to end users.
- Maintaining Existing Equipment
- Key Software Administration
- Creating and Maintaining IT Documentation
- Review existing documentation and identify areas where it may be outdated or lacking.
- Create and maintain additional documentation for internal IT usage.
- Create, maintain and publish/present end user documentation.
- Assist on tasks related to larger projects needing IT input/resources.
- Identify repeat issues and other areas of improvement/optimization.
- Proactively reach out to end users to catch potential issues early and ensure optimal system performance.
Skills/qualifications that will set you apart
- Formal IT/Technology qualification
- Good knowledge of PC’s and Microsoft Windows
- Passionate about technology
- Confident, calm, and friendly communicator
- Accurate with an eye for detail
- Methodical, patient, and curious with good numeracy skills
- Multi-tasker with flexible positive attitude
- Goal oriented demonstrating initiative and ability to see tasks through to completion.
- A competitive remuneration and benefits package including a year-end bonus, medical scheme, life and critical illness insurance a workplace pension plan.
- A positive working environment that values proactively taking initiative and pride in delivering excellent results
- Active social scene with trips, events, and awards throughout the year when conditions permit.
- The freedom to make decisions and to get things done
- Support to develop your skills – contribution to training for work related qualifications or interest free loans for study
- A hybrid work environment where appropriate
Future Progression Opportunities:
- Full time job role offered on completion of apprenticeship
Throughout your apprenticeship you are supported by your skills coach and your account manager. They work with your line manager to ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
At the end, as well as the valuable experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification. Interested? Apply Today!