Duration of Apprenticeship:
Salary is £18000.00 + £3000 travel contribution.
Assisting the day to day purchase ledger process.
Duties will include :
- Entering invoices onto our finance software.
- Costing invoices.
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Setting up new suppliers, confirming details over the phone
- Processing company credit cards
As an Accountancy Apprentice with BPP, you will complete the Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship at Level 3. Within the apprenticeship you will undertake the full AAT Level 3 qualification.
The apprenticeship will be completed at a BPP centre or via the Online Classroom platform, in addition to at the workplace.
5 GCSEs including Maths & English GCSE, 4 or C and above.
Personal Qualities & Skills:
Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables/V-Look ups) – ideal but not essential.
- Proven reputation for meeting deadlines
- Great attention to detail
- Team player with a hands-on attitude & willingness to take on a challenge/grow.