Higgins Cladding Limited are looking for an Administration/Sales Apprentice to join their Family run business. This is an exciting opportunity for you to learn, earn and progress within a successful company. Full training will also be provided to the successful candidate, therefore no relevant experience is necessary!
As the Administration/Sales apprentice administrator your role will be to help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for sales representatives. If you have exceptional organisational skills and want to be part of a successful team team, we would like to hear from you.
- Process orders via email or phone
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features
- Order office stationery and supplies
- Maintain internal databases
- Maintain a filing system for data on customers and external partners
- Distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Organize, store and print company documents as needed
- Answer and redirect phone calls.
Monday - Friday 35 Hours per week.
Total hours per week: 35.00
Weekly wage £150.00.
If hard work has been shown throughout the Apprenticeship, there will be the view to progress onto a full-time position within the company after completion of the Apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Due to the location of the Higgins Cladding office, it would be desired for the successful candidate to have their own transport, due to very limited/no public transport links. Fuel allowance will be provided to support with travel costs.
It is desired that the successful candidate will hold GCSE grades (A-C) / (9-4) in English and math's. However, if these have not been achieved Key Training will provide support and up skill in these subjects through Functional Skills, which will be a requirement.
Address Unit 6,
Training to be provided
- 1-2-1 in house training from Key Training for the Business Administration Level 2 programme.
- Functional Skills training and upskill in English and Math's - If Required.
- Full in house company training for the job role.
Business and Administration