Who you’ll be working for:
Hardie Polymers are the UK’s leading independent distributor of engineering and high performance polymers. They pride themselves on offering unrivalled customer service and industry leading response times.
They work in a fast-paced environment and have a small but growing and highly dedicated team. A friendly, supportive and high-achieving culture is key to them and they are committed to being a great place to work which will offer you opportunities to grow.
What’s in it for you:
Hardie Polymers have a newly created opportunity for an office administration apprentice to join their established team in Milngavie, near Glasgow. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful business and develop your career within a professional and relaxed place to work.
Full training will be given to the successful applicant who will work alongside the existing experienced Account Managers.
- Respond to customer enquiries professionally and in a timely manner - Outlook/website
- Follow up with customers on the status of enquiries and chase orders
- Provide administration support for Account Managers
- Create and process orders
- Review pending orders and customer requests to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain CRM system by logging all activity
- You will also provide cover for warehouse staff on an ad hoc basis. This involves manual handling of up to 25kg bags and pick and pack orders
What we are looking for:
- Customers buy from people they like therefore first and foremost your personality will have to shine
- Friendly and courteous, your communication skills both written and verbal will be very good
- Enthusiastic, confident personality
- Team player
- Can-do attitude with optimistic outlook
- Previous customer service experience advantageous
- Strong attention to detail and a good level of accuracy
£18,000 per annum. Salary increases depending on performance.
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm, 30 min lunch break.
- Excellent training internally and externally
- Performance based salary increases
- Free parking
- Staff nights out
- 30 days holidays + Christmas (close from 24th Dec – 2nd Jan with no requirement to keep holidays for that period)
- Contributory company pension scheme (5% employer + employee)
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within an organisation which is rapidly growing
90% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing: this is 20% higher than the national average.
Throughout your apprenticeship you are supported by your skills coach and your account manager. They work with your line manager to ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
At the end, as well as the valuable experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification.
Interested? Apply now!